Women's Fall Retreat- "Hope"
September 21st - September 23rd, 2018
Join us for a great time in drawing closer to God and each other at the Women's Fall Retreat! Hosted by the Evangelical Convenant Women's Ministry, this year's retreat is entitled, "Hope," and will once again take place at Cascades Camp & Conference Center in Yelm, WA. Guest speakers include Pia Pena-Restrepo, Karen Groot, Ruth Hill, and more! There will be time for worship, prayer, fellowship, and relaxation while we enjoy the beauty of God's creation in nature.
Additional Activities (extra fees collected by Cascades Camp)
- Horseback Riding
- Zip Line
- Chair Massages
- Sand Volleyball
- Paddle Boards
Scholarships are available through Eastridge registrations. Please register as "Scholarship Applicant," fill out the attached application form, and return it to Josilyn Bell. Priority will be given to first time scholarship applicants, but all applications will be considered. Scholarship applicants must register by August 1st.
Registrations must be purchased through the Covenant Women's Ministry website. The link will be included in your Eastridge Registration confirmation email. Note: Registration fees are non-refundable.
- Early Registration (purchased by July 7/9): $170.
- Regular Registration (purchased after 7/9): $195.
- Early Registrations and money are due at the Covenant Women's website by July 9th
- Regular Registrations and money are due at the Covenant Women's website by September 5th
- Scholarship Applicant Registrations are due on the Eastridge website by August 1st
Please email Josilyn Bell if you have any questions.
What to Bring
Here is a list to give you an idea of how to prepare:
- Bible and a pen
- Sheets and a blanket (or sleeping bag) and a pillow
- Hygiene items
- Walking shoes
- Extra cash (for the gift shop/activities)
- Clothing to layer (cool nights)
Retreat Meeting and Carpools
On Sunday, September 9th, we will have a mandatory 30 minute retreat meeting at 12:30pm (after Second Service) in room 129. At this meeting, we will arrange carpools and discuss last minute details for our trip. Please be sure to mark your calendars in advance!